Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Moving to a New Office

I am excited to announce that I will be in a new office space starting October 1st 2013. I will be located in the Graystone office building which is not far from my current location and will be an improvement in many ways.

The new address is 1174 East Graystone Way (2760 South). You can easily access it from 2700 south by entering under the archway that reads in large lettering "Graystone."


From there, you will drive past the pool and then take a left at the stop sign. The Graystone office building and parking lot will be there on your right. You will find it well marked and not difficult to find.


It will also be closer to the I-80 freeway for those who travel that way, which will make it more accessible.


When you enter through the main doors (east side of building), go to your left and down the hallway. I will be in Suite 18 which is next to the restrooms about halfway down that hallway.


I look forward to welcoming you to my new space when you come to receive massage therapy in the future.

~Jenni Curtis, LMT
  801*879*4173
  massagebyjenni.com

No comments: