Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Massage in 3-D!

This month I would like to spotlight my unique 3-D massage! Because people aren't paper dolls, I've started offering a 3 hour long 4-sided massage. This massage is hands down the most complete massage I've ever given and it has become popular among many of my clients who feel that devoting 3 hours of their time to a massage is well worth it!

In the last year or so, I've started turning clients on their sides in order to be able to work the body from another angle. I have found this to be very effective in working a variety of muscle groups more thoroughly. Specifically, work on the legs and hips from a side posture has produced incredible results for many of my clients who need extra attention paid to those areas. In fact, I haven't found a better way to work the adductor muscles of the legs (inner thigh muscles) or the IT band (Illiotibial fascia band of the outer thigh). Feedback so far has been amazing! Especially from runners, bikers, hikers, and skiers. I've also found that men who complain of pelvic pain associated with prostate issues have been able to enjoy some relief as a result of detailed work in the hips and upper legs.

Although you don't need a 3 hour massage to enjoy these new techniques I now offer, you will find that a much longer time frame will allow you to receive a full body massage from all angles which I always recommend over spot work on specific areas only. Every part of your body works together and if we address it as a whole, you will find you get better, longer lasting results from your massage. You'll be surprised to find out how quickly a 3 hour massage flies by!

For the month of November 2009, please enjoy $20 off all 3-D massages! That's only $140 for 3 hours of good body maintenance and pure enjoyment. Call me at 801*879*4173 for an appointment or book online at massagebyjenni.com.

No comments: