Friday, November 21, 2008

A Massage Therapist's Dream Job

It's hard to believe that I've been a Massage Therapist for 10 years now, and when I look back on my career so far I can see that I've come a long way. As a student I couldn't imagine having my own private practice and was really just hoping to work at a spa somewhere. The idea of being self-employed scared me, yet here I am! I'm so happy that I've gone in this direction because I think it has been far more rewarding and fullfilling than a spa job would have been.

I worked for outcall services, salons, day spa's and "other people" for the first few years of my career and I learned things as I went. I found that the benefits of self-employment outweighed the risks and taking my destiny in my own hands was wonderfully freeing. I make my own schedule, living, working, and playing in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is natures playground and I have it all! My life is a balance between working with great clients who I get to see more than just once and playing in the mountains on my snowboard or mountain bike. I have time for my family and friends and I can take a vacation when I want to. I am in charge of my own success and the sky is the limit!

When I teamed up with Tiffeny Salzetti, things really began to take off! Together we had the motivation and commitment to quality necessary to build a thriving practice. We found a beautiful studio to call home and we absolutly love our clients. It's been an incredible ride! I'm sad to say that Tiffeny's path is taking her out of Utah leaving me with a void to fill. I wish her the best as I endeavor to find the right person to take her place.

I'm looking for someone who loves this work. We treat our clients as guests and pay close attention to every detail. Our studio is immaculate and welcoming to both our clients and us. We are always coming up with new ways to market ourselves and keep our phones ringing through the ups and downs of the economy and seasons. We run specials, post online, advertise in the City Weekly, and have a great website attracting thousands of visitors every month.

ExperienceQualityMassage.com

I need the right person to be a part of Salt Lake's Premiere Massage Therapy Team™. If you think that person could be you, or if you know the perfect woman/man for the job give me a call. I'm ready to meet you and discuss how we can move forward with a successful co-op of independent Massage Therapists or Wellness Providers. What a priviledge to be a positive part in the lives of the souls we encounter!

Jenni Curtis, LMT 801~879~4173


~Your lifetime in form is to be honored and celebrated. Go beyond your enslavement and live fully in the now, the only time you have. ~Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

2 comments:

Robert Vignoli said...

Wow Jenni, you have a very nice place there, good job.

Anonymous said...

If I wasn't so many states away I'd be there in a heartbeat! Sounds like your perception of massage as well as quality for each client as an individual is much like mine. I hope you find some one that fits.